Message on my Windows 10 laptop update?
REPLAY42

I'll try to give all the info I can.

For a few weeks now Message+ on my PC has been asking me to update.  When I look at Verizon's website I can't find anywhere that says what the update is.

I'm running Message+ on Windows 10 Home on a Dell 7348 laptop.

Seeing as how Verizon doesn't officially support Windows 10 for the Message+ app, I don't want to upgrade the app unless I know exactly what the upgrade entails, but I can't find that information anywhere on the Verizon website.  The one small lead I found was a link to a video regarding Version 5.6 but I can't actually play it.  Keeps telling me to sign in.  So I signed in on here and created a user profile and everything, but still can't play it.

Can anyone tell me exactly what this update entails?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message on my Windows 10 laptop update?
Not applicable

HI REPLAY42,

Thanks for your message.

The updated version of the PC app is Version 1.0.17.0.  The update fixes some bugs mostly with timing out and saving phone numbers through the PC app. There are no big changes or new features with this update.  The Verizon Messages Forum provides a number of User Guides to help you find solutions and answers here: Verizon Messages

If you have more questions, just let us know.

THANKS,

ALIEM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Message on my Windows 10 laptop update?
Not applicable

HI REPLAY42,

Thanks for your message.

The updated version of the PC app is Version 1.0.17.0.  The update fixes some bugs mostly with timing out and saving phone numbers through the PC app. There are no big changes or new features with this update.  The Verizon Messages Forum provides a number of User Guides to help you find solutions and answers here: Verizon Messages

If you have more questions, just let us know.

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes