Message+ on PC misses msgs, sync doesn't fix
joel_a

Message+ has worked, more or less, for quite a while on my Win7 PC. On occasion the PC or the phone will lose a txt, but since today's system update g930vvru4bqa4 I haven't gotten a single thing on my PC, no incoming, no outgoing, Msgs sent from PC don't show up on phone. "Sync" doesn't do anything, I don't think it ever has. What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ on PC misses msgs, sync doesn't fix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to make sure you receive all your text messages joel_a. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Was the recent update for you PC or the Message + app? Have you uninstalled and re-installed the Message + app on the PC?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
joel_a

Sorry, should have been more specific. The update was to my Galaxy S7. It was for Android, but perhaps core apps too: Message+ on the phone is ver. 6.4.1111, I don't know what it was before. I *think* the PC version is 1.0.17.0 - that's what the .exe is labeled. Yes, it has been reinstalled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’ll get to the bottom of this and get you back up and running.  Normally in order for the PC app to work, your account has to be provisioned for Integrated Messaging.  Are you able to check your messages by signing into the Web App?  www.vzw.com/vzmessages If you are able to view your messages via the Web App, you can try setting up your account via the PC App again.  http://vz.to/2nCOhIt

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your

0 Likes