Message + on Computer does not supply responding messages that do show on I phone
SDAVIS727

It has been almost 4 years since I have been able to use message + on my computer (Windows 10) and receive messages from my phone (Motorola, Windows, I phone).  It used to work just fine, but after the new version came out (years ago) it has never worked.  It would seem that many are having this problem, and yet Verizon has not been able to correct it.  Easy fix, roll-back to the older version until the new version gets fixed?

I would like to hear Verizon's side of this story, and find out why they have not been able to fix it in 4 years.

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message + on Computer does not supply responding messages that do show on I phone
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

That is 4 years too long SDAVIS727 we want you to be able to take full advantage of this great service. I apologize for this issue. How does your Message Plus work on your device? Do you ever have any issues with texting other devices? Are you using the desktop application, or logging in through our My Verizon website?

My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes