Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Message+ not activating account
BlackLuigi

Hello I have the ZTE Blade Vantage (z839) and when I click activate account on Message+ it says please wait starting service for like a second and goes off. It never activates. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ not activating account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BlackLuigi, we want to make sure you are able to activate your Message+ application. Let's look into this further. Are you connected to Wi-Fi or Cellular Data when attempting to activate Message+?

0 Likes
BlackLuigi

I am connected to wifi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Much appreciated. Do you notice the same issue when using the data service? Have you noticed any other issues when using other applications?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BlackLuigi

I have no issued with the data service or any other apps

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@BlackLuigi

I'm glad to learn your other data services and apps are working properly. We may need to do some more in-depth troubleshooting on your ZTE Blade Vantage prepaid device. Unfortunately, we do not have access to prepaid accounts on this site. Please reach out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team for further troubleshooting via our Contact Us page here: http://vz.to/2iBoL7y. They will be glad to further assist you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes