Message+ no qr code sent to iphone
NIUGuy

I'm trying to add Message+ to my Samsung tablet. I'm not receiving any text message qr code on my iPhone 6 at all. Have tried many times and re-entered my phone number many times. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app but no help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ no qr code sent to iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, NUGuy. We're happy to assist you here, have you attempted to use a seperate messaging application? CecileC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NIUGuy

No, I have not tried any other messaging application.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please try using another Messaging application, to test whether this issue continues. You can download Verizon Messages as a messaging application to test this method. JasonC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Is your iPhone a device on your Verizon account?  Not sure if that is a requirement but just a thought.  Also, do you get any text messages from Verizon on your iPhone?  Is it just that the QR code is missing from the text message or NO text message at all?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
NIUGuy

Hello, yes my iPhone is on the Verizon account. I’m not receiving the text message at all. I believe I’ve received other text messages from Verizon. Thank you for responding.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, NUGuy, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Though we never want to hear that it's for this reason, it's our priority to review this to the best of our ability for you. To start, let's gather more details regarding the Message concern you  have. How long has this been happening for? Also, to ensure we utilize your time to the best of our ability, we want to eliminate all possibilites of having you repeat yourself. With that said, can we have you confirm if and any troubleshooting steps you've performed since this has started to happen?

AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
NIUGuy

I first tried to install Message+ onto my new Samsung tablet around a month ago and have tried to activate it a number of times. I want to be able to use it in conjunction with my iPhone which is on the Verizon network. When it comes time for Verizon to text the qr code to my iPhone I never receive any message at all, either through Message+ or the original iPhone messaging app.

I have manually scrolled down through all my texts looking for anything from Verizon. I have not taken any troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those details are helpful, NuGuy. I understand that you have not done any type of troubleshooting yet. I can help, let's start with the basics. Please delete the Message+ application from both devices (tablet and phone), power both devices off and on, and then download and install the app on both devices. Setup the application as per this link (http://spr.ly/6580ER8sE) and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
NIUGuy

If I uninstall the app on my iPhone will I lose all my messages I have been keeping?

0 Likes