Re: Message+ keeps crashing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that you are having issues with your Message + app crashing on your device. It is important to stay in touch via Message + app. Let me see what's going on and get this issue resolved. Since this was reported two days ago, are you still having the same issue? Are you able to make and receive calls? Please share an updated status of this issue so we can assist you further.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your device is working correctly at all times, we'll be glad to help. To get started, please power cycle your device, turn it off for 2 minutes then power it back on.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fultonjones, I rely heavily on my texting for communication. I would be just as concerned if my Messages + app was closing out. I am here to help and we will get to the bottom of this. I see this post was 2 days ago. Are you still having the issue? If you are what is the zip code and nearest intersection?   SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry that is happening and we know how important text messaging is. Are you still having this same issue? If the answer is yes, we would like for you to uninstall the Message plus app and then reinstall and power your device off and on again. This will correct your text issue and here's a link if you would like instructions. .http://spr.ly/6600E0Doa

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear about your device Chiefaviator. I rely on my devices to work on a daily basis so I understand the importance of fixing this for you. I would love to help. Can you tell me more about what is going on with your device? Please elaborate on what you mean by crashing. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes