Message + is no longer compatible for my Ticwatch E
tnkenn

I have been sending and receiving texts in Message + on my watch since March, but now it no longer works. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall with Play Store and I get the incompatibility message and does not give me the option to even download on watch. I assume the latest update kicked Message + out.

I want this to work since that's why I bought a watch in the first place. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message + is no longer compatible for my Ticwatch E
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important that you can use your watch how you need, tnkenn.  There are many variables regarding device compatibility so we do recommend contacting the manufacturer as to why it shows as not compatible in the Play Store.  You can also send an e-mail to the Message Plus developers to see what they can recommend regarding your play store error at VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com.

Adam_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message + is no longer compatible for my Ticwatch E
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

Please click on link below.  The link below will provide you help with your issue.

Message + App, Still Not Campatible with Android Smartwatches

0 Likes