Message+ for Web continuous
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

It seems that Verizon will continue support for Message+ for Android OS, Apple OS and iOS, and the web but not for Windows 10. The response is to access Message+ via a web portal.

My question is how do we keep the web portal open? it constantly times out and then I need to log in with second level verification for security. For work, there are many times that I am working and not with my phone and need to access the messages with my computer. With the Message+ App on my computer, this has been very helpful.

Does anybody have any thought on this?

If an alternate app is better, please offer some suggestions.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ for Web continuous
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@letti001 wrote:

It seems that Verizon will continue support for Message+ for Android OS, Apple OS and iOS, and the web but not for Windows 10. The response is to access Message+ via a web portal.

My question is how do we keep the web portal open? it constantly times out and then I need to log in with second level verification for security. For work, there are many times that I am working and not with my phone and need to access the messages with my computer. With the Message+ App on my computer, this has been very helpful.

Does anybody have any thought on this?

If an alternate app is better, please offer some suggestions.

Thank you.

There are other threads discussing this issue.  There are posts in those threads that provide links to two older versions of Win10 Message+ desktop app that work, but had been removed from the Windows Store for 'syncing issues'.  You can get (one of) those versions for your Win10 computer(s) and use Message+ on your desktop.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, I want to help you get a better solution to using your Message+. Are you able to use the phone companion app while in this location? This is a 3rd party app, so my information is limited, but it seems this app lets your device and computer connect and sync. You can send text messages from your computer using your device. The app works as if you were using your phone, only the screen and content is on the monitor of your PC. Would this be an option that works for you?
JavierD_VZW 

0 Likes
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

Javier...this sounds like an interesting option. Can you help me a bit on this?

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Unfortunately, we would not have information on a third party application in our systems. Because of this, you will have to look into it with the third party application developers. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes