Message+ doesn't work
estim8r

Since updating message  I can no longer open the app on my S5 I have to reboot the phone in order to get out of the app

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ doesn't work
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you tried to clear the cache in the app itself by going to application and tap message+ clear cache?

0 Likes
estim8r

Didn't do anything...trying to open the app freezes my phone and prevents me from switching or going to my home screen for about 30 seconds.  Then I  able to kill the app.  Tried having someone text me, and though it showed delivered on their end, I have not been notified...

0 Likes
PotatoPicker

Message+ stopped working on my phone yesterday (S5) and my wife's phone (an S7).  Other phones on our account (including another S5 and another S7) continue to work fine.  My version is 6.4.10.

0 Likes
JuttyB

Same issue on my S7. Started yesterday.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get this up and running. An updated version has been released, please clear the app from settings and attempt to updated once more. 6.4.11 should be installed once finished.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JuttyB

Started working the other day!

Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:56 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes