Message desktop contacts are not appearing
groovdafied

How do I get my contacts to sync? I have them updated in the Apple Contacts, synced via Google. My contacts are updated on my phone, but I can't get Message+ to pull up the names for the numbers.

Please help.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message  desktop contacts are not appearing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Groovdafied,

We'll help get those contacts into our Verizon Cloud system so they appear on the messaging desktop app for you. Please download the Verizon Cloud app onto your phone and sync the contacts. You should then be able to view them on desktop app.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Message desktop contacts are not appearing
demon_speeding19

I had the same issue. Did as you said he and uploaded contacts to the cloud, same problem...

0 Likes
demon_speeding19

... and another note, it's not all the contacts, just some that are not being uploaded. Galaxy S6 Edge

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
demon_speeding19,

I want to make sure all your contacts appear.  Have you used another source to back up your contacts prior to using the cloud?  Do contacts have emails information stored? Keep us posted.
YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes