Message+ cant send certain pictures now?
gypsysoul13

Can anyone help me? Ever since the last update with the message+ it is no longer showing me all of the pictures to send to people. I have even gone into the other option folders and tried to go through app then gallery then hit the folder but when I try to upload the picture it says it no longer supports the pictures?? What is going on? If i screen shot the picture I can use it. Its a huge hassle anyone know what i can do to fix this problem!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ cant send certain pictures now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello gypsysoul13!

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience with the pictures on your device since you recently updated the software. What model device do you have? to clarify, the pictures you do see give you an error message? Can you see all the pictures but can't send them or are there pictures missing? Please clarify some additional information for me.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
gypsysoul13

When I go into adding the picture not all my picture folders are available.

I literally have to go to the app folder and click gallery just to see all

my folders but when I click those folders I get an error message that it's

not compatible with the message. And I have a LG g3 phone.

On Apr 7, 2015 6:15 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
gypsysoul13,

Thanks for the details! Have you tested sending these photos using the stock messaging app to see if you get the same error message? What zip code are you located in? Does this affect you receiving picture messages?

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
gypsysoul13

It seems to work fine in the stock app but I would rather use message+ by

Verizon. And I am located is 28532 zip code. And no it doesn't seem to

affect me receiving pictures

On Apr 7, 2015 7:23 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
gypsysoul13

I tried it in the stock app it doesn't work there either now. Just an

update so we can fix this problem! Thanks

0 Likes