Message+ app for Windows
Jaegercng

So it's been about a year since I've seen any update to this issue.  You can download a client for android, iOS, and Mac.  There has been no support for Windows PC though for well over a year.  The ability to sync messages from phone to a PC is extremely handy and I would love to use this again someday.

P.S.     Verizon:  if you need some help hiring a developer to fix the issue, I know a few.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ app for Windows
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Jaegercng wrote:

So it's been about a year since I've seen any update to this issue.  You can download a client for android, iOS, and Mac.  There has been no support for Windows PC though for well over a year.  The ability to sync messages from phone to a PC is extremely handy and I would love to use this again someday.

P.S.     Verizon:  if you need some help hiring a developer to fix the issue, I know a few.

While you're waiting, here's a Win10 Message+ v1.0.17.0 .exe file that I had saved and does work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/biatyb1m6egwx1t/Win10%20Message%2B%20v1.0.17.0.exe?dl=0

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Jaegercng

Hi jav6, thanks.

Did you get this working to sync messages to your PC?  I'm able to send texts from the PC but I cannot see all my messages from my phone like we used to.

Thanks for replying!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Jaegercng wrote:

Hi jav6, thanks.

Did you get this working to sync messages to your PC?  I'm able to send texts from the PC but I cannot see all my messages from my phone like we used to.

Thanks for replying!

When running the Message+ app on my Win10 desktop and having my Android phone nearby, receiving text messages show on both my phone and the desktop app.  Deleting them on my phone or from the desktop app deletes them from the other device as well.  Historical messages only sync back to a specific date/time and may not be consistent on both devices.  The syncing process probably is handled by a server that both Message+ apps are talking to and maybe our accounts come into play as well.  The syncing issues experienced in the past could be a combination of Message+ app communication with the server and server database account info.  As we have seen, this apparently hasn't been a priority for quite a while.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Andy_Schmidt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Currently, there is a Version 3.0.0.0 at the Windows Store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizonmessages/9plsfg6pjz50?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It claims to be Version 3.0.0. 

0 Likes