Re: Message+ app does not show member name to group.

Like2rein

I see all the names but almost all the members of my group who use iPhones are only seeing numbers. In fact I don't know that anybody else is seeing names. It started immediately.

0 Likes

JoeG1007

I have an iphone and am in a group message using this and only see the numbers. Is there a fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted

kae16

Actually  that isnt true. I sat down with someone in my group chat who uses Message + and has an android. She has all of the group members in her contacts. None of the contacts are showing up with names....only numbers. The group itself is showing up as a different number to . 

This is all very confusing. Can someone help?

mtien

This issue continues. I started a group on Message+ and many folks cannot see the names. Looking to see if there is any answer from support

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to help keep you connected when group messaging, Mtien. What make and model of device are you using? Is your Message+ application updated with the latest software version? Have there been any recent changes to your device? ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes

painpain

I have the same issue. I think the only solution is for the developer to go back and create a solution where people are able to see the names of the contacts whenever they are using the group chat. Otherwise, some effeciency is lost in the process.

0 Likes