Re: Message+ Windows PC app Broken
ledft
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem , and yes there is a reason why I don't use my mobile device , BECAUSE I HAVE NO CELL SERVICE AT MY HOUSE  ,  have been sending and receiving messages for years now it doesn't work 

GEOTOB80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stopped working on the Windows Desktop a few weeks ago.  Reset, reinstall etc does not help.  It does not receive or update. The Windows desktop app does not work.  Period. 

Messaging still works on Droid and iPad. 

I assume it is a Windows update incompatibility that is the issue. It would be nice if Verizon Tech Support did not wiseguy our chain with superfluous requests for device and version info.  It is clearly widespread. It is clearly the Windows version of the app at issue.  Why not just admit it, say they're working on it and announce when they plan to roll out a fix and to do so ASAP since a lot of us rely on the app for work-related uses.  I accept that stuff happens with software.  I just don't like being given the run around.

GEOTOB80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, I really don't like the fact that I am an "Avid Returner II" which is a merit badge for not finding a solution to my issue and having to keep checking.  It feels like I am being mocked, a prize for being a sucker.