Re: Message+ Version - How to update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmiz13

Sorry for this inconvenience. Are you connected to Wi-Fi our cellular data network when you try to download the instructions? 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WGONZ77

The message+ update went in and her phone is fine

Sent from William [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great WGONZ77! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

UbaldoJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kathyzjim

Disable Message+.  Then, reinstall it.  The update problem and the permissions problem will be fixed.  No messages lost.

0 Likes
Buddie01

I downloaded it  How do I install it?   I have a Kyocera Flip phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Buddie01, we want you to be able to use our Message+ app. We are here to help.

The texting app on your phone should already be Message+ by default. Typically, if a messaging app shows a Red header at the top of the screen when texting would point to you using the Message+ app.

Basic phones like the Kyocera DuraXV LTE model phone would not have all of the same features that are available on Smartphones. Are you looking for any particular feature for your text messages?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Shawn42

I have a flip phone too, and I keep getting texts telling me to update Message+. How do we update message+ on a flip phone?

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your message app has the most up to date content, Shawn42. Please provide the make and model of your device. When did these messages start? What does the full message say?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes