Message+ (Version 6.4.39) on C811
DRBILM

OK, installed message+ on C811 (Casio 4g Commando, old but reliable) now no notifications from the standard text message function.  No sound(yes, everything else makes sounds) or vibrate.    Couple discussions here regarding Ver. 6.4.5 with that issue, but I would think it would be resolved 34 versions later.   Ideas (other than ditch ancient phone, hey it's paid for....)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ (Version 6.4.39) on C811
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be just as concerned with issues affecting my trusty phone, and its text message services, DRBILM. We are here to help out. To confirm, has the app previously worked in your C811, or did this experience recently start as of the latest app update?

I looked in the site, and the Verizon Messages is set at operating at Android OS 4.1 and higher. Just to confirm, is your C811 fully updated to that version of Jellybean?

If you go to Settings >  Application Manager > Scroll to ALL > Search for Messages + > Are you able to uninstall any app updates and see if the normal functionality returns?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes