Message+ Temporary Background Processing
tonyd1381
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently, I've noticed notifications increased on Message+, mainly the "synching messages - temporary background processing".  Is there a way I can fix this in the application or is there an explanation why it's alerting me so often about this?  I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 and the Message+ version is 6.8.8.

Re: Message+ Temporary Background Processing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tonyd1381,

We never like to see any unwanted notifications popping up when trying to use your phone. Help has arrived to assist with getting you some answers regarding the notifications you have been receiving. Do you recall when this issue began, were there any changes made to the device? What software version are you running currently for your phone?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
Jess1202

I would like to know where my messages are syncing to? I did not authorize my messages to be shared anywhere. This is very concerning for me.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Verizon's Integrated Messaging service can 'sync' messages to multiple devices on your account if you have it/them provisioned so.  Regardless of whether you're using Integrated Messaging or not, your phone 'syncs' with a Messaging server in Verizon's network.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jess1202, Verizon takes protecting our customer's personal and account information very seriously.  We understand your concerns about where your messages are syncing to when using the Verizon Messages + app. Let's dig deeper into this matter. Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) or with the Message + app? Have you tried to reset the Messages + app?

- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes