Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please meet us in a Private Note to proceed. We will stand by. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please meet us in a Private Note to proceed. We will stand by. @AlbertP_VZW

Do you have new information on the Message+ PC app on Win10 sync'ing issue?  Not sure what/who you are responding to here.  There are hundreds of users interested in this issue and using PM to share info (non-private) doesn't help the rest of us.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
pbug561
Contributor - Level 1

I got messages threatening to cut me off from Message + on my PC unless I installed the latest software.  I did so, and discovered that the SYNCH command is missing from this version, PLUS it does not automatically download my prior messages like the old Windows Message + does.  That makes this version virtually useless.  And I need it because, given my arthritis, it's very hard for me to text on my phone.

pol
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am not found unsubscribed button on my phone in setting

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes