Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not at all, Milton! We greatly appreciate the feedback that you are up and running again. Our offline team has been working diligently to repair this issue. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon! Have a great day! 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
visarlene
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, MelissaP_VZW.  As you may have surmised from reading the comments here, Verizon has been providing mixed messages to the community.  I am very happy that my Verizon Message+ app is also working again, syncing from phone, to desktop(s), and web app, but going forward when there is a problem, Verizon needs to provide the community with one clear, unified response.  Not having it work is bad enough, but it's crazy that I cannot learn whether Verizon will even bother to fix the issue or not because different customer support reps provide different responses:  "No longer supported", "Does not work with Windows 10", "Verizon is working on the issue", etc.  

Many thanks to you for listening and to everyone who worked on resolving the problem.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with Message+,Ned-B. I know this is confusing. The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers are able to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative. http://spr.ly/660716NCl The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution.

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about the issues with using Verizon Message+ on the website, rechmbrs. I know that is far from ideal. I'm happy to help. Have you tried using different browsers? Are you having issues with loading any other content or just this website?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
NANCAR78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same exact issue here. I uninstalled Message+ plus and in reinstalling it seems that the newest version no longer says plus (except in parenthesis). Not like the previous version. This is so irritating and am currently looking for another message program.

ERIDUN41
Enthusiast - Level 3

My VZ Win 10 app is partially working. All incoming messages show up on all devices. Sent messages from other devices appear on Win10 app but Win10 SENT messages do not show up on other devices. Getting better but not fixed yet.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It is interesting that the PC desktop version did NOT change or get updated from v2.0.2.0. Any 'fix' attempts must have been done on the server(s) or the communication with the servers. My Win10 laptop running v1.0.17.0 now receives 'some' of the text updates even after it completes 'syncing'.  So far, my Win10 desktop running v2.0.2.0 has received all the messages (small sample though, not much texting activity). The web version also received all the messages.  The solution might be getting closer, but sync'ing still doesn't seem consistent.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
JTinHB
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been using the browser based version, as cumbersome as it is, and many messages are not synced with the phone app.  

sbkesq
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to Google Messages, until Verizon fixes the Windows 10 app.  I have also noticed a lack of sync to Android tablets.  Verizon does not respond to my emails to their software people through Google Market.  I would think they would have better customer service, and be more responsive to fix this serious problem in their software.

jimhurwitz

This link doesn't work!!!!!

0 Likes