Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
JPWREALESTATE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now the web based system appears to be not working. I sent an important text to a business client and I don't see where it went out...I checked all three of my devices and it seems to have disspeared...

I need some answers, if Verizon is not going to support Message +, or a similar upgraded producted within the the next few days would you please let us know? For the past week I've been using your web based system and it isn't acceptable, I have to continuously log in and out. And now  texts are not going out.  

Like many other very frustrate customers, I've been relying upon this with two laptops and my phone, and despite some annoying quirks, it's been a reliable system for the two or so years I've been using it. Until mid August. 

I've been folloing these threads in the commuity for the past few weeks, come on Verizon, as a company worth a quarter of a TRILLION dollars you should be able to provide a solution. Please provide a common sense reply:

Are you going to fix this?

If so when?

D2M2Z

I have the same issue. And I have no unsubscribe on my menu on my phone and no manage devices either.

0 Likes
harryverdici
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not just windows 10 my desktop pc running 8.1 stopped working weeks ago. 

harryverdici
Enthusiast - Level 3

then why did it stop working on my 8.1 desktop???????

jafauske
Contributor - Level 1

Member @D2M2Z,
I hope this can help.
If your phone has the same Verizon Message+ app (Verison 6.9.0) as on my Samsung Galaxy (S9+ and Tab S4), in the app you can tap the 3 bars at the left of the red bar at the top, to the left of "Conversations".
Choose (tap on) "Settings" at the bottom of the menu that comes in from the left.
Then choose "Account" at the bottom of the "Settings" menu.
Now, in the "Account" menu, you can choose "Manage Devices" or "Delete My Account" (which is what I'm guessing you meant by "unsubscribe").

@D2M2Z wrote:

I have the same issue. And I have no unsubscribe on my menu on my phone and no manage devices either.

0 Likes
D2M2Z

Thank you @jafauske 

After spending half the day reading forums I decided it was better to just change my messenger so I spent my time researching that and just switched to Pulse to try. So far it works and is seems to simultaneously sync between my laptop and my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that has happened with your messages. With regard to syncing your phone, have you tried removing the application from your computer and re-installing it to see if you are able to connect and sync your messages?  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
verizonvictim2001
Enthusiast - Level 1

To Verizon

It used to work on my windows 10 and suddenly stopped working, so no connect and disconnect, what ever you did to it in the last 2 months ruined it., so start there.

kact
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here with Google Pixel & PC with Windows 10. Based on posts, there are many people who are having this problem. I really hope to see an actual fix ASAP. Thanks.

0 Likes
kact
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having tghe same issue. Clicked on the link you provided in this post and got an error message. Can't imagine why this is so difficult to fix. Hope to see a fix soon. Thanks. kact

0 Likes