Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
dstoutjr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, mine went bad in July as well. Don't understand why Verizon seems to refuse to acknowledge this widespread issue.

letti001
Contributor - Level 1

The desktop app is still broken and the web version works poorly.

No apparent interest by Verizon to repair. I have called three different times.

WIth work, the message app has been extremely useful, but now I am at a loss and my work efficiency is down as a direct result of the Message+ desktop failure.

java2019
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did remove Message+ from a laptop I was giving to a friend so that I could remove all personal data from the laptop.  It was after that removal from this device that my main pc stopped tracking messages.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lyro, we understand how important it is for you to be able to use and sync your messages using the Verizon Message+ web app on your computer. We apologize in advance for the issues you are having. The Message+ Verizon Messages Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. Our Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution.
The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages has been temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. In the meantime, you may contact us the web client as a windows alternative by following the steps listed here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/ to create and to send text messages.

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, dlrobinette. Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We understand the importance of using Message + on your computer and we'd like to help. We sent you a message in private to further assist you with this issue. Thank you!

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
k1102
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is really hard to understand.  Windows 10 has been out for years, and Messages+ worked fine with it until a few months ago.  Does Verizon not test updates before releasing them?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want there to be transparency in regard to this issue. The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers.

BrittanyC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

letti001, we want nothing more then to have the Messages+ application working on your Windows 10 device. The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers at this time. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. It is recommended that you utilize the web client application on your computer until this is resolved. The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Please click on the following link to download the desktop application here:

http://spr.ly/6605Ehjd9.

Does this help?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
KBullard
Enthusiast - Level 2

One question. Why did the desktop application SUDDENLY quite working about a month ago? I have been using the desktop app on Windows 10 on multiple computers ever since Windows 10 came out. How did it suddenly become incompatible?

Mofokevin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can send messages from my pc, but nothing is being received!? I have reinstalled, rebooted, yadda yadda yadda....

What next, drop Verizon right!?

0 Likes