Re: Message Plus not syncing with windows 10
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

I will, again, echo the sentiments of all. I have the same problem. i called Verizon Customer Service three days ago and was on the phone for an hour (actually 55 minutes but close enough) and there was no resolve. I was required to go through all the "hoops" to make sure it was not my Android phone nor my computer. After the "hoop jumping" I was told it was being referred to an internal forum for Verizon and that I would be called within 24 hours. Now 72 hours later, there are no calls.

I have five devices with different security measures and the problem exists in all five. I can send a message and the sent message shows up on my phone, but the messages received nor the messages sent by my phone do not show up on my desktop.

seidler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here. It worked pretty well for a few years. All of a sudden it will send messages from the PC but the messages sent to me or replied to me do not show. As this has been an ongoing issue it looks liek for quiet a while I am losing faith inVerizon ability to manage this.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DavidCisco, we understand your concern. Have you gone through troubleshooting for the devices that will not sync?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@laural_vzw , Have YOU checked for known issues with the Message+ Desktop PC app and Windows 10 sync'ing?  Are you aware there are numerous active threads on this Forum with many customers experiencing this issue? Is there any update from the Verizon Messaging Team?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Johnmav
Enthusiast - Level 2

The situation has been getting worse. I've been using the web-based version in lieu of the Windows 10 app, and now the web-based version is getting wonky.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Make sure you send FEEDBACK to the developers of the app to get another bug in their ear.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bendskierguy, we appreciate your feedback regarding your syncing issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working closely with Windows Software Techs to get this issue resolved. There is no resolve date available just yet. We greatly appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, if you haven't already please follow these steps:

Open the Message+ app.

Click Menu > Settings > Account.

Report a bug.

Thank you for being the best part of Verizon and have a great day!

MelissaP_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you go anywhere, Johnmav. I am sorry to hear about the current issue and call back that never came. What specifically is happening with the web-based version of the application? Are you noticing any issues with the application on your device or just computer? Looking forward to hearing back. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
ERIDUN41
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine web version isn't syncing well as of yesterday. And now my Mac app isn't working either. So now I am down to my android phone and ipad. getting worse...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ERIDUN41, we understand how important it is to get this concern resolved and appreciate your feedback regarding your syncing issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working closely with Windows Software Techs to get this issue resolved. There is no resolve date available just yet. We greatly appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, if you haven't already please follow these steps:

Open the Message+ app.

Click Menu > Settings > Account.

Report a bug.

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes