Message+ On Windows 10 Stopped working
GEOTOB80
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of three days ago, I can no longer received messages on on desktop.  MyAndroid phone and iPad can send and receive.  Reinstall did not fix the issue.

The messages displayed in the Verizon Windows interface for my phone are also incomplete, matching the recent outgoing but no recent incoming so the problem may not be the app (which is probably using that interface) but how Verizon is communicating with a Windows environment.  Maybe some Wondows update requires a Verizon adjustment.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ On Windows 10 Stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear this, GEOTOB80. We appreciate your feed back in regard to this issue. CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
jemexceed

Any fix to this issue? I am also having the same problem.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon support so far has not been able to figure this out.  Mine stopped working on August 9th, with the exception of one customer (ironically, an IPhone user).

In my case, I went back three years checking my messages, nary a problem except for an occassional hiccup.

Then, bam, it just stopped working.  Immediately I uninstalled and reinstalled, still nada.

Hmm, been at the Forums ever since.  There is one main forum thread (now 19 pages long) that contains many suggestions.  As far as I know, there has been no 'Eureka' moment for resolution.

Good luck in your quest...

David_Ra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here. Mine stopped receiving incoming messages probably around 8/10/19 (after years of use with no issues). Tried reinstalling with no luck. Looking for a fix, Verizon...

bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Call to everyone, complain.  I just laid into them via their internal complaint feature at My Verizon from the online messaging option.

EVERYONE< just do it.  This has been going on for a long time now...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David_Ra, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Message+ with Windows 10. To assist you further, I have sent you a private message.

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
David_Ra
Enthusiast - Level 2

To be clear, Message+ WAS compatible with Windows 10 literally for years until very recently.  Will we all be notified whenever Verizon fixes this issue?

0 Likes
RaptorBob
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can you share the private message.  There are many of us with the same issue and would be interested in the Verizon response.

0 Likes
TiredOfVerizon72
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon knows that there is an issue.  They just refuse to address it.  Instead the give the paying customers the run around. Man up verizon and fix the problem.