Message+ Issue
CODNEL88

I have been using Message+ on my iPod and MacBook for several months with no issues up until yesterday. Now it says connecting and will never connect to send or receive messages. I have disconnected, deleted, reconnected, restarted, power cycled...pretty much everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to assist you with your Message+ app. Do you use this app on your mobile phone? If so, are you experiencing any issues on your phone?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mcmattaus

I have read many posts about Message+ not working for several reasons.  I have seen no response that was worth anything from Verizon. Is this an obsolete application? Is there any support?

I am trying to use Message+ on Windows 10 desktop and my messages are received, but I get no replies at all from any device.

This seems like a common problem. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can sense the frustrating you are experiencing with not having a useful answer as it relates to the Message+, mcmattaus. Allow me to work on solution so you can start receiving your replies. Are you getting replies to your messages on your phone? How long has this been happening? Please share more details so we can get the messages to be sent to your computer.

EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mcmattaus

I'm sad to hear you're having this trouble with your Messages+ and not getting the support you need! I'd love to find the right answer with you.

I'm very concerned that you're not getting replies. Does this only happen when you send a message from the desktop using Windows 10 or does it happen from any device when you use Messages+? When did you stop receiving replies? What happens if you send a message to yourself and then try to reply?

RuthW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rainson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've given up on getting help from Verizon and just stopped using Message+

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rainson, we're sorry to read that you're still experiencing the same issue with the app. We know it's important to be able to receive message through several devices, and we'd love to help. Just to clarify, are you able to use the website to receive the messages?  

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes