Message+ App Crashing
Shelley41877

In the last day, the Message+ app has started crashing constantly, what's up? You can be in the middle of writing a message and it just freezes and force closes and your message is gone! How frustrating! I have looked and there are no system updates. I have done a system restart as well and it did not fix the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ App Crashing
Mianca
Enthusiast - Level 2

Refer to the following link as we had the same problem:

VZ Message+ App Not Responding

JOSFER95's suggestion fixed the issue for several of us.

I had luck by uninstalling the APP from the play store. Once uninstalled, an update option appeared that was not there before. I clicked it and it updated and reinstalled with all my messages still intact. I was afraid if used the clear data option from the application manager that it would erase all my current messages. Hope that helps and works for you as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have a fully working application. Let's make sure this gets fixed. What kind of phone do you have? Is your device and application on the most recent software available?

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the latest version?  There have been quite a few the past few weeks/days.  Version 6.4.1111 was released 3/24/17.

0 Likes