Message+ App Bug Report
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the latest update to Message+ my conversations with some contacts are getting split up into multiple threads with different parts of the conversation.  When a contact replies to my message, it becomes a separate thread from my original message to them. 

I tried to submit a bug report through the app but couldn't get it to go through.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ App Bug Report
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that your messages thread properly. Is this occurring in group chats, where a person's reply to the group is being instead send as a one-on-one text in a different thread, or is this occurring in one-on-one conversations where the reply is split from the original thread?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Message+ App Bug Report
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@851 wrote:

Since the latest update to Message+ my conversations with some contacts are getting split up into multiple threads with different parts of the conversation.  When a contact replies to my message, it becomes a separate thread from my original message to them. 

I tried to submit a bug report through the app but couldn't get it to go through.

The bug report gets sent to the VerizonWireless Messaging Team whose email is verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com.  You can send an email describing your issue to them there although any phone details/data normally included in the app's bug reporting won't be available.

What make/model device are you having the issue with the Message+ app on?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes