Message+ Amazon Fire Tablet Error
steezware

Re-installed Verizon messages on my Fire 10, had it installed before and it worked fine. When I enter my cell number for it to send a text it times out after a minute or so and says, "Integrated Messaging ... Data connectivity error occurred" . I've restarted and even reset the Fire 10 but that didn't help. Help??? Thx!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Amazon Fire Tablet Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the convenience of being able to use your Verizon Messages on the go. I will be more than happy to assist you with getting the application up and running. Are you able to use the Verizon Messages application on your regular phone? Also, when did the issue initially begin?

GregL_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Xingzoa

GregL_VZW, Could you put the solution to the problem he is describing above in here, rather than the automated message. Others like me are having the exact same issue and would like to know the solution.Yes Message+ works on our other devices, just no longer on Amazon Fire tablet. It previously did.

0 Likes
clearconcept

Reinstalled Verizon messages on my kindle Fire 8 -had it installed before and it worked fine. When I enter my cell number for it to send a text it times out after a minute or so and says, "Integrated Messaging ... Data connectivity error !!!!!!! IS ANYBODY GOING TO RESOLVE THIS??!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi clearconcept,

We always want our applications to work properly. Sorry to hear that this is not happening and I can certainly understand your frustration. Let's get this fixed. When did this issue start? Are you connected to Wi-Fi or the VZW network when you receive this message?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Debraharris58

I have just started having this issue.  I am using wi-fi and it tells mu connection is unstable but it is not.

0 Likes
Debraharris58

Today when I reinstalled the msg + app.

0 Likes
Debraharris58

The app works fine my galaxy S9

0 Likes
mombryant

messaging came on my kindle fire when purchased..last year it suddenly stopped working. I uninstalled then reinstalled..can get past smartphone number for a text...that's as far as I can get

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mombryant, I rely on texts for communication, so I know how urgent a resolution is. To confirm, are you actually receiving the text with the security number during the setup? 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes