Message+ 6.9.13 and 7.0.7.14 stuck at sending stickers
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the oddest issue.  I sent this to @VZWSupport but this is more detailed. 

Im using a Galaxy Note 10+ however when Im connected to WIFI at home, Im always stuck at sending any sticker or GIF. I have to close the app to restart it.  When I turn off WIFI and use data only, it works.

I was at the car wash and used their WIFI and things worked.  

When I switch to Samsung Messages, I have no issues at home at all.  I can send stickers and GIF with no problem.

It always freezes at 'Sending...' but nothing happens and sometimes the preview bar doesnt show up at all.  I just see placeholders where images are supposed to be.

Please help!

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+ 6.9.13 and 7.0.7.14 stuck at sending stickers
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

The problem was resolved.  I called my ISP and they did a refresh or something and things started to work again, very odd.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, tecknoto. That sounds like a restriction on your IP address in regards to your Wi-Fi. It could be a software incompatibility issue as well but not likely. As you're able to use this same function at other Wi-Fi locations. This would mean you have a known targeted issue (Home Wi-Fi). If it also works while using your data with us, it would also support that it would have to deal with your Wi-Fi. I would give your Wi-Fi provider a call to check. If that doesn't help, we will be here to help.

0 Likes
tecknotot
Enthusiast - Level 3

The problem was resolved.  I called my ISP and they did a refresh or something and things started to work again, very odd.

0 Likes