Mac version of Message+ "Could not connect to server"
Johnmo

I have been trying to get the Mac version of Message+ to work for over a year with no luck.  It works fine on my Windows computer but has never worked on my MacBook Pro.  I'm currently running Message+ version 2.0.2 on macOS Sierra version 10.12.1 and am trying to authorize it.  Every time I try I get this message: "Error Could not connect to server.  Please try again later. (Could not connect to the server.)".  I have Windows 10 running on this same computer using Parallels and it works there but I would like to run it on the Mac.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mac version of Message+ "Could not connect to server"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnmo, I am glad to know that you are able to utilize Verizon Messages + on another operating system. I understand having one preference over the other. Are you trying to log into the online site when you get this error message or with the downloaded application?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Johnmo

The Mac application downloaded from the App Store, it has never worked on either of my MacBook Pro computers.

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 9.20.54 AM.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Johnmo, we want to make sure you can use our message + app on your computer. We will provide some instructions that should help you connect. Follow the link for instructions: http://vz.to/2gPhPOJ

Direct Link for Mac computers: http://vz.to/2hJ6N2b

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes