MMS coming in as PIX/FLIX?
NickDons

I am on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I have had continuous problems getting group messaging to work with my friends on iPhones. I understand that group messages send using MMS and I am sure all my settings are correct to receive them properly. Starting today, MMS have been coming in out of order, not at all, but the biggest problem is every once in a while I get a message from "myself" that says, "You've got a PIX or FLIX message! To see it, visit www.vzw.com/newpix-flix-message from an internet accessible computer & follow directions." I called customer support earlier, and nothing was accomplished. Anyone else have this problem or know what is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS coming in as PIX/FLIX?
Vobmalay

Please help to get this resovle.

0 Likes
josemorales31

HELLO,

I got that same message like three times today and i don't know what's going on with that either.

0 Likes
Rcase209

Same thing here

0 Likes
TunaOnWhite

yeah what the ? is going on.  i had to create this useless account just to find out if it was happening to other people.  fix this now!

0 Likes
pkmn139

I am receiving the same message. I have received 7 times alone today. Others at work have received it as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues that you are having Vobmalay and NickDons! Do you also have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2? What is the software version? Go to settings > about > sw version. Does this just happen with friends who have iPhones? If so, have them store your number with a 1 before the area code and vice versa. Delete the message thread and test out. Additionally, does this happen on 4G/3G or WiFi? Share details so that I can help.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TunaOnWhite, We do want to make sure your device is working properly. Since this began, have you power cycled your device? What make/model device do you have? This also could possibly be a spam text. To assist with blocking please click here http://vz.to/1acdAmO  We want to get this fixed for you ASAP.

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes