LG G2 not functioning for sending or receiving text and email
femanon

I've been having an issue where I can't send or receive text messages within the 20 minutes after the message was actually sent. this started two days ago around 5:00 pm and I've had to reset my phone approximately 10-15 times which results in decent functionality for roughly 30 minutes and a flood of all the notifications I hadn't received before. I've also tried safe mode with no difference in results. what should be my next step?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G2 not functioning for sending or receiving text and email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues that you are experiencing, femanon! I would like to ensure that all settings are provisioned correctly on your account. Please send me this information in a private message so that I can better assist. I just sent you a follow request, please accept.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
billsprincess
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cant even get mine to go into safe mode.  I am on my 4th refurb phone and i have had to do factory resets 2-3x on them.

verizon claims it was due to the kit kat upgrade and it effected all mms/group messages but it has been like this for some time now and they have no clue  when it will be fixed

bjkimbrell1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem I cannot send or receive text messages and it has been like this ever since the update two or three days ago how do I fix this problem?

0 Likes