LG EnV Touch - Problems with Sending/Recieving Texts
chandyy315

Up until recently, my EnV Touch has been great with text messaging, and I've had it for...about 3 months now. But recently, I started having issues with people recieving my texts, as in, they wouldn't get them at all. It's gotten pretty bad, I almost have to make sure they got the text message with a follow up message. I've also had several occasions where I don't get others texts, or I get them very late.

And now, as in today, I'm having problems with the Touch sending out multiple messages to people. I've tried all the stuff on the Verizon Wireless Support website, but it's still occuring. Is there anything else I can try?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG EnV Touch - Problems with Sending/Recieving Texts
rlevans

I am having this same problem and it is very frustrating. I have the BlackBerry Pearl so I am assuming that it is a Verizon issue and not a hardware issue. My texts keep sending multiple times, I am not receiving all incoming texts, and the ones that I am receiving are out of order.

0 Likes
Re: LG EnV Touch - Problems with Sending/Recieving Texts
cerydwynagain

I've had an LG EnV Touch for almost 2 years and am upgrading now.  The biggest problem I had with it, and it had the problem from the time I got it, was in sending a text message to someone for whom I had no previous text message in memory.  Why this matters, I have no clue.  If I had previously received a text or sent one to someone, I had no problem.  However, if I started a new text message to someone and had no previous msg in memory, after about a line and a half the phone just locks up completely.  All lights on, no keys work, closing and opening has no effect, cannot turn it off, nothing works.  The only choice was to pop out the battery, restart the phone, and start all over.  The only way to send a new text to someone was to start the text, and after a few words, save the message to Drafts, and continue.  Then it had no problem.  I don't know why, but this totally blows the phone's mind and my patience as well.  It was an ok phone, but I'm glad to be changing now.  I had to lock one message from each person I frequently texted so I wouldn't have the problem with those.

0 Likes