Jumbled Text Messages
lauravec

I have an iPhone 5c that is completely up to date with the newest version on iOS. I do not use any third party texting apps. I do not use emojis when I talk to him. My fiance is also on Verizon and has an older Samsung flip phone. Text messages I send him are getting jumbled and also getting combined with old messages. It has only been happened in the past couple months. I have never had issues before I got my iPhone 5c and iOS 8. It has caused issues in our relationship because it is causing miscommunication. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jumbled Text Messages
shellie_shell619

Huh

0 Likes
Re: Jumbled Text Messages
lauravec

Some of the texts I send to my fiance come through jumbled.  They either are not written in the order I wrote them or it pastes in the texts pieces of other texts from a while ago.  They look normal when I send them on my phone, which is an iPhone 5c that is running the newest version of ios 8.  His phone is an old Samsung flip phone.  He also has Verizon.  It only happens when I text him.  This never happened on my old iPhone 4S.  I do not use a third party app to text, nor do I use emojis.  I have no idea what the problem is.  Its only been the past couple months.  I have found discussions on here about this but I haven't seen anyone post a solution.  My fiance has misinterpreted some of my texts because of this, which has caused arguments.  All because of this stupid phone problem!

0 Likes