Is web messaging down
krashintome

Having trouble connecting and  staying connected to  web based messaging  today,  is  there a  problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is web messaging down
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It is. I just tried to open it and it should be instant, but it's been loading for a couple minutes. Could be working on it etc.

0 Likes
marianneturner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also having problems since yesterday.  Taking forever to load, no contact names/numbers once loaded, and unable to send messages. 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It's still experiencing problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted on the progress, MiiHere. Just to confirm, are you both referring to the Verizon Messages web-based message option at www.vzw.com/verizonmessages? If not, please let us know where you're reunning into trouble. Also, what browser are you using? Is there any issue on the phone or tablet itself?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I believe we were all referring the web based messaging system under our accounts. I personally tried to open it on both of the occasions that I replied and it would not load. I use Firefox and know in the past it has worked and it is now up and running at the moment.

0 Likes