Is there a way to view text messaging subscriptions online?
ShadowAce
I would like to see what texting subscriptions I'm being charged for so that I may cancel them. Is there a way to view them online?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to view text messaging subscriptions online?
zimpleguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are talking about Premium Text Messaging subscriptions then Verizon Wireless Customer Service can "Somewhat" tell you who you are subscribe with, They can look at your bill and find out who has billed you the 9.99 they usually charge. You can pull up your own bill and see on my verizon. (PSMS is a third party company billing you through your Verizon Wireless bill).

1. Go to Bill tab and select the latest bill, then click on "View and Print Bill". This will pull up a pdf file with your bill containing all calls and all charges. Find your number and go all the way to the very last call you made. Under that there will be a list of Premium text message charges (if you had any) 

2. To unsubscribe from PSMS all you have to do is create a new text message to the number that billed you (it'll be 5 or 6 digits) then on the body of the message put the word STOP. Nothing else. Not even a period (.) and hit send. You should get a message back saying you have been unsunscribed. If this doens't happen you can also try the words quit, cancel, unsubscribe. One at a time. If still no answer you might want to call VZW Cust Serv. They usually have an 800 number for the company that's billing you.

Message Edited by zimpleguy on 07-09-2009 01:23 PM
Message Edited by zimpleguy on 07-09-2009 01:24 PM
Message Edited by zimpleguy on 07-09-2009 01:25 PM
0 Likes