Is there a way to delete all voice texts or photos from a certain contact?
AtriosM3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know you can go under the certain tabs to select photos or voice texts only. But is there a way to select multiple photos, or select all photos, or select multiple voice texts or all voice texts under those particular tabs, to be deleted. It really is cumbersome having to delete each photo or voice text on its own. Takes lots of time!

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to delete all voice texts or photos from a certain contact?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to save time while using our features. Currently we do not show a way to select multiple items to delete when using the Tabs for Voice and Picture Messages. We can take your feedback about this option. Let us know if you have any further questions. We are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to delete all voice texts or photos from a certain contact?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to save time while using our features. Currently we do not show a way to select multiple items to delete when using the Tabs for Voice and Picture Messages. We can take your feedback about this option. Let us know if you have any further questions. We are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes