Is the web app down?
wyldrunner
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I try to click on the web app button, I get this error message "Server Error This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the web app down?
wyldrunner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

It was the web app for Messenger that was not working for me. I fixed the problem by clearing my browser history. It is working now. Thank you for the follow up.

Lori

Sent from Windows Mail

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@wyldrunner

I want to ensure you're able to surf the web on your wireless device again.  What model phone are you using and in what zip code are you experiencing this problem?  Are you able to make or receive calls successfully?  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wyldrunner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

It was the web app for Messenger that was not working for me. I fixed the problem by clearing my browser history. It is working now. Thank you for the follow up.

Lori

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes