Is it possible to retrieve locked/saved texts on a phone?
Lonewolfsaichi

Like the title states, I'm asking if it's possible to retrieve any text messages that are on my phone. My phone, and LG Voyger, broke a few days ago, due to it falling on the floor, and both screens have back lighting but is blank. Nothing on the screen just full black, so I can't really do anything about it, like download that thing to back up contacts and stuff...but anyway back to my question...can I some how retrieve some data from my broken phone, like Locked text messages, some notes in my notes, etc. There are some important stuff on my old phone that I would like to transfer to my new one. Please answer as soon as possible.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to retrieve locked/saved texts on a phone?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Lonewolfsaichi wrote:

Like the title states, I'm asking if it's possible to retrieve any text messages that are on my phone. My phone, and LG Voyger, broke a few days ago, due to it falling on the floor, and both screens have back lighting but is blank. Nothing on the screen just full black, so I can't really do anything about it, like download that thing to back up contacts and stuff...but anyway back to my question...can I some how retrieve some data from my broken phone, like Locked text messages, some notes in my notes, etc. There are some important stuff on my old phone that I would like to transfer to my new one. Please answer as soon as possible.

There is no way. Unless you happened to upload the pics/videos to your pix account. Or unless you happened to save them to the memory card.

0 Likes