Is it possible to archive messages in Verizon Messenger?
AtriosM3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to archive messages with Verizon messenger just like one can with hangouts messenger?

Labels (1)
Re: Is it possible to archive messages in Verizon Messenger?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us via this Community Forum. We do not see the option to Archive Messages on Verizon Message Plus. You can find all available features within this applications by following this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dantechsystems
Enthusiast - Level 2

You do not see an option, or you do not know if there is an option?  Weak answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dantechsystems
You're in the right place for answers. I apologize. There's not an option to archive your text messages. Messages start syncing on the day you sign up for the Integrated Messaging service. Any messages you sent before you signed up for the service won't be synced. This syncing process may not be instantaneous.

The Integrated Messaging service syncs up to 90 days of messages to the web and your Palm (connected device), tablet or other devices. Messages older than 90 days will remain on your phone, but won't be synced to the web.

For more information regarding Verizon Messaging, click the link below: 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Danpianoman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know where we could suggest this as a feature?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Danpianoman! We would be more than happy to help you today. What exactly do you mean by suggesting this as a feature? What exactly are you trying to do? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
BrentHartley

I have same question, at least on a PC running the Verizon Messages access.  I have had my phone since at least 2018.  There are some text conversations that have taught me things over the years.  Now Verizon Messages is starting very slow and getting very painful to find texts on specific subjects.  The text needs to get purged out, but saved out of Verizon Messages.  How is that done?  Is there a utility?  Can I access a local file and pull it out manually?

0 Likes