Integrated Messaging
JoeB1976

I utilize Integrated Messaging and have noticed the last couple of days that some messages do not show up on the web.  I had this problem last month too and it only lasted a day or so.  All the messages in question are longer messages.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JoeB1976,

We would love to help out today. Do you mind sharing what type of device you're using to access these messages on the WEB? Are you able to see these messages by utilizing the application and not the web server? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
JoeB1976

Droid HTC DNA.  The messages will show on the phone but not always on the web via my computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply and the infor JoeB1976. Let's take a look into this issue together. May I ask how long are the texts messages that you are not receiving? Are there more than 160 characters in these messages? Also, are there any emoticons or symbols in the message? As you share the details then we can get this taken care of.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JoeB1976

All of the messages in question were greater than 160 characters, some had emoticons and other did not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying JoeB1976. When it comes to Integrated Messaging, this program unfortunately only allows single messages to send with a max of 160 characters. If the 160 is passed, multiple messages will be sent. However, often times not all messages will be displayed in the history when this occurs. Please attempt to send two separate messages without passing the 160 character limit. Are both of these messages showing in the history? Please keep us posted, thanks!

Matthew_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
dana___

Matthew ... I have the same issue of not seeing some messages via the web.  The problem may be the 160+ length of messages, but the messages that are > 160 characters are received messages (not sent messages).  I'm not in control of others sending messages of a particular length.  Can we get this resolved so that long SMS texts are sync'd with the Integrated Messaging?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing the details of your issue dana. I know it can be frustrating to not have full access to those messages. How long have you had your issue? When did it start? What device do you have?

KinquanaH_VZW
follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
dana___

I'm not certain when I've had this issue ... it's kind of intermittent.  I have a Motorola Droid Maxx.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there dana,

Thanks for the additional information. Is the issue primarily with the web? Are you able to view the messages on your phone? Can you receive messages okay? Have you tried using a different internet browser?

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes