Integrated Messaging not working
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Using Message+ or Web messaging on non-primary devices does NOT show the same message threads as the primary device.  It appears the non-primary devices using integrated messaging are NOT syncing with the messaging server completely. Can we get a response from the Messaging Team?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Integrated Messaging not working
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I see that the messaging server should only have the last 90 days of messages.  Even though my moto z4 phone has more than the servers' 90 days worth, the web service and iPad mobile app doesn't show the same <90 days messages from the server.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

IMO Verizon Messages has been squirrelly for years. I gave up on it a long time ago due to various issues (such as the 90-day storage limit). Have you considered using an alternative such as

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@tikibar1 wrote:

IMO Verizon Messages has been squirrelly for years. I gave up on it a long time ago due to various issues (such as the 90-day storage limit). Have you considered using an alternative such as

No.  I have no desire to use an alternate app.  Just want to keep the visibility and some pressure on the Verizon Messaging Team to fix the issues.

0 Likes