Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Integrated Calling Fails to Activate
gemiko

I have 3 lines all with Advanced Calling enabled. Integrated calling was able to be set up on 2 lines, but fails to activate on my main line. I always get "Unable to setup integrated calling on your account at this time. Please try again later."

I have tried to turn off and on Advanced Calling on my phone, and also removed and readded Advanced Calling via Manage Products and Apps on My Verizon.

I have seen several errors when I start the app on the tablet at different times: "SPG Internal Processing error", "IMS sign in failed", and "HTTP SOCKET ERROR"

All 3 phones are the same and 3 tablets are the same, so I have concluded there is something wrong with my main line via Verizon's servers.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Integrated Calling Fails to Activate
gemiko

Another error when starting Verizon Messages on the tablet: "OTP request failed"

0 Likes
gemiko

"SPC authorization failed"

0 Likes
Insynerate

I'm having the exact same problem. Any chance you found a solution yet?

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI  gemikoInsynerategemiko,

This is ALIE with Verizon Messages+.

You are currently writing on a PUBLIC forum.  In order to troubleshoot your issue. I'll need some personal information so,  please do the following:

1- Email me at: verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com (a private email)

2- Include your phone type, mobile number and tablet type.

3- Write 'FAIL - INTEGRATED CALLING' in the Subject

I will keep an eye out for your information.

Thank you!

ALIEM

0 Likes
WizardGeek

Same issue here. Any luck?

0 Likes