IM Message please help!!!!
patswp

i have unlimited text, pic, video messaging ect. and i know that Mobile IM is covered by this. I was wondering if i could talk to my friend in italy using Mobile IM rather than texting so i dont get charged international rates for sms messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IM Message please help!!!!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

SuzyQ wrote:

I've never tried it, but if your friend is using his/her computer and you are using Mobile IM - it will be your friend's internet use and your text use, so I think it would work....if someone knows for sure, just jump in and say so!  (Please?)

Assuming the italy friend is using a computer then the person will just be charged regular text usage (not international). One of my friends lives in another country.I have talked to him many times in mobile IM but he was on his computer.  I was just charged regular domestic text.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've never tried it, but if your friend is using his/her computer and you are using Mobile IM - it will be your friend's internet use and your text use, so I think it would work....if someone knows for sure, just jump in and say so!  (Please?)

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

SuzyQ wrote:

Assuming the italy friend is using a computer then the person will just be charged regular text usage (not international). One of my friends lives in another country.I have talked to him many times in mobile IM but he was on his computer.  I was just charged regular domestic text.

0 Likes