I've had a bookmark for Verizon messages for years and now...
cmbianchi

When I login I get the 404 error page. I know have to go into the home page site and trick it by going to another page before I can access messaging. Once in messaging and clicking on a name the page refreshes. What's going on I use Firefox??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I've had a bookmark for Verizon messages for years and now...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're receiving an error message when you try to access Verizon Messages. Are you receiving this on your computer or mobile phone? Have you attempted to remove that book mark and save it again? Is your Verizon Message app up to date? What phone do you have? 

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cmbianchi

I replaced the bookmark on my desktop and that did the trick,thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're happy that you're able to move forward with Verizon Messages as a saved bookmark. Thanks for being the best part of VZW. We'll be here for you or you can reach out to us at https://vz.to/2drU54r for assistance. 

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes