I keep getting text messages from VZ Message
LAWIEN

For the past week or so I've been getting text messages from number 900080004102 saying they are VZ Messages and have a 6 digit pin number.  At first it was infrequent but lately it has been about once every 45 minutes. When I woke up this morning I had 24 text messages from this number.  I haven't signed up for anything new. My phone isn't rooted. I use Message+ for texts. I can try to block the number so I don't get them anymore but I'm worried someone is trying to hack my phone. Does someone know what could be going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I keep getting text messages from VZ Message
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

I definitely never like to receive unwanted messages and understand how receiving a ton of unwanted messages can be a bit frustrating. We do apologize for this experience. Our team is aware of the issue and is currently working on getting this resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ALECAR51

I am getting the same thing on my s7 phone.  I can't block it and I even down loaded an app to block it but I am still receiving it.  Please help, this is out of control.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

I definitely never like to receive unwanted messages and understand how receiving a ton of unwanted messages can be a bit frustrating. We do apologize for this experience. Our team is aware of the issue and is currently working on getting this resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes