I can't send picure/ video/sound messages!!!
poelover123

A while ago my dad stoped my txting service and then he got it back....but after that i was only able to send txt messages. I asked him about it and i even check my services online and it all said i had pic/flix messaging,....but yet when ever i send one it says "INVALID  DESTINATION  ADRESS!" but how can that be when i'm selecting from my contact list??? what can i do to help this problem?? and i know it's not other peoples phone....it's mine...so what do i do??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't send picure/ video/sound messages!!!
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

Also want to make sure that:

•  National Enhanced Service Access
  •  Premium Network Service Access 

are added.

Also, it's most likely something that needs to be corrected inside your device. I would contact vzw customer care/technical support to get assistance with making sure your line is provisioned correctly on their end as well.

Regards

0 Likes
Dalejrfan88
You need the internet to be active on your phone to send pics/vids.  I'd say take it to a store and they should be able to get it on for you.
0 Likes
Shirozato
make sure there is not a "block national access" feature on your account - this would have most likely been added if you were attempting to avoid megabyte charges.  Also dial *228 option 2 to update your phone.  if this does not work, contact tech support or go to a store to have them further trouble shoot.
0 Likes