Re: How would I be able to pull up all of the text messages tat were in my phone over the course of 2 years and back them up to my computer since my phone has a broken screen and can no longer read the mesages.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try the app at bitpim.org  With a USB cable and bitpim, you may be able to dump all the text messages to a spreadsheet.

And just a bit of advice...if your business is so dependent on archiving electronic messages, it may be worth your investment in a device that will do just that.  And I wouldn't save 2 years worth (I'm not even sure the Touch can save that many; my Voyager would delete the oldest if the "inbox" got full).

0 Likes
Re: How would I be able to pull up all of the text messages tat were in my phone over the course of 2 years and back them up to my computer since my phone has a broken screen and can no longer read the mesages.
CraftFreak2000

The Env Touch can hold up to 50 text and 50 pix but when I get a really important one such as a phone number or address I lock it in the phone so it doesn't get deleted. And will be able to access it at a later time in the future.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

CraftFreak2000 wrote:

But how would I be able to do this if al I get is a blank screen when I have the phone on? My screen is 100% blank which is the problem I am having. And the text messages are an important part of my buisness.

Once you plug the device to the PC with your USB the software can access the devices data....   The software access the phone not the screens data and can copy the data if its there.

0 Likes