How to view Verizon text massages on usage screen.
MARZIT81

On the my usage screen it will not let me view Verizon to VerIzon Text Messages. It used to show it then stopped, then showed again for about two weeks and stopped again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to view Verizon text massages on usage screen.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARZIT81,

Making sure you have access to all the information you need is a big deal. We're glad to help you find what you need.

How many messages are you not showing? Is it only messages to specific numbers not showing or does it seem more random? What type of phone do you have? Where are you viewing the usage?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JSCC92

I have called Verizon about this same thing a half dozen times over the past two months and still nothing has been done about it.  It is very annoying!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JSCC92, we can help. Can you clarify what details you are looking for in My Verizon?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes