Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
How do I uninstall Message+?
crepuscular

How do I uninstall Message+ from Windows 10? It doesn't show up in Add/Remove Programs and I can't find it in Program Files or Program Files (x86). It doesn't show up in Revo Uninstaller either.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I uninstall Message+?
jav6

On my desktop running Windows 10, right clicking on the Windows icon (lower left) and selecting Apps and Features does show the Message+ installed app:

Looking at the Properties of my Message+ app desktop shortcut, I find it located at: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Messages\WinVMAClient.exe".

What version of the desktop Message+ app do you have installed and how did you install it?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: How do I uninstall Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

crepuscular,

I'm sorry to read that you're having some trouble removing the Verizon Messages +. I'm here to help make sure we get this accomplished. You mentioned Windows 10. I just want to make sure we're on the same page with everything. Is this a computer & if it is, what make/model computer are you using?

I did find this helpful link straight from Microsoft that details how to remove a program. Please click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028054/windows-10-repair-or-remove-programs Does this link help at all?

Alicia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes