How do I start a new paragraph in Verizon Messages?
Redavatrix

I just downloaded Verizon Messages onto my laptop. I want to start a new paragraph into my text message. On my iPhone, I hit the "return" key twice to start a new paragraph. But when I hit the "enter" key on my laptop, Messages sends the message. How do I

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Starting new paragraph in Verizon Messages
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Try holding Shift and then pressing enter.

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Try holding Shift and then pressing enter.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIMWOM15, thank you for using the Message+ app we hope that you enjoy. We want you to be able to start the new paragraph on your computer. Try holding down the shift-key and tap enter on the keyboard.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CSEinMD
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have used your solution Shift-Key and Enter successfully for a few years. But recently, it has stopped working for no apparent reason. Now everything is crammed together without any breaks. When sending texts from my laptop, I tend to send long texts instead of a string of multiple texts. Now these texts are too hard to read. Is there another solution now?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes